|Great piano arrangement by Tal Zilber. Find his outstanding performance at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZmOuSOadYY
If you want to use or perform this work please contact the author at email@example.com
Also see OLC Barcelona Sheet Music whole catalogue on the left.
Which are the steps to purchase and download sheet music?
1. Find the score you want to download. Click "Add to basket". You will have to click twice on that.
2. You will now see your Shopping Cart. If you want to purchase more scores, just click the "Back" button on your browser or get back to http://olcbarcelonamusic.musicaneo.com. Once you are done, you can access your Shopping Cart in the top right corner of our website or by clicking HERE.
3. To proceed with the payment, click on "Checkout".
4. If you haven't purchased sheet music before, fill the gaps with your name, last name and email adress and accept the routinary conditions.
5. Choose the payment method. For this example we will take the standard one, by Paypal or Credit Card. We're sorry to charge 0.50 extra USD for the services.
6.a. If you have a PayPal account, the safest way to pay online, just enter your email adress and password and follow the easy steps to complete the payment. To make sure you have enough funds in your PayPal account or if you have any questions regarding PayPal security and payments you could go to www.paypal.com
6.b. If you don't have a PayPal account, just pay with your debit or credit card like a normal online purchase. Just fill the information required and the payment will be processed automatically.
7. Go to http://profile.musicaneo.com/purchases/ to download all your purchases.
What if my currency is not USD?
Doesn't matter. The price is fixed in USD but you can pay using any currency, even if you're paying with credit card or PayPal the funds will get converted to USD according to the official change the day you purchase the score. Let's say your PayPal account or bank account works with Euros (€), never mind, just follow the steps normally and you will get charged the equivalent. Remember, the price in € is "lower" because 1 USD = 0,75€ aprox.